It has been cloudy and rainy, so I was looking at some inside entertainment for the kids this morning at Target. I picked up some temporary "tattoos" thinking they would get a kick out of it - Sesame Street for X and Strawberry Shortcake for S. So, sure enough, Sonora was excited about her strawberry decal.
Xavier thought he wanted one too, until I started to push his sleeve up to apply it, then he started to get cold feet (um, so to speak). I persevered, though, and applied it to his hand (still had to push his sleeve back, under protest, to get it on the back of his hand). Unfortunately, he did not have the same appreciation for body art... he crouched down miserably, pulling down his sleeves, and cried, "No, no, no... take it off, take it off..." Unfortunately, these babies last for about 3 days before they wear off.. He seems to be coming to terms with it, finally.
Part Jane Goodall, part Mary Poppins, part Miss Hannigan. Not a significant source of Martha Stewart.