My latest is Sonora-is-ms as opposed to Sue-is-ms
So Sonora and I are singing songs Saturday to amuse her while her Mommy cleans the carpet. I say “Let’s sing!” She says “Good, let’s sing the ABC song, etc, etc…..” We proceed to sing every song we both know and then I begin to sing ones she doesn’t know
– like “The BIBLE” and “This Little Light of Mine”
– She says “what’s that song?”
– I say, “It is from church when I was a little girl.”
– She GASPS “WHAT? YOU WERE A LITTLE GIRL? JUST LIKE ME?”
She IS a funny girl!! Halloween she was a Beautiful Princess! Xavier was proudly a Fireman!!
While I was in Michigan Dottie and Alex were trying to call me something in their cute repertory of words. They want to say Gramma but they don’t yet have the “grr” sound ability down so Alex just calls me “Ba Ma.” Near the election he would say “Oh, Ba Ma!” Right, And I am the new president!!
Dottie is the “Queen of Clothes!!” She can whip on and off her clothes faster than you can believe. If it is into fun dress up clothes, even better!! They are such darling and delightful kids. Plan A for Costumes for Halloween was “Thing 1 and Thing 2” Wonderful, clever and cute costumes!! Plan B was Beautiful Butterfly Dottie and anything we can GET Alex to wear. He did wear the Fireman hat for a short while!! Reminds me of his father and hating clothes when he was little!
Part Jane Goodall, part Mary Poppins, part Miss Hannigan. Not a significant source of Martha Stewart.