Sonora and Xavier have adjusted quite easily to the new house. We are learning our way around, slowly but surely. And I have found that they are my best assets. Today I had to pack everyone up and go down to the UPS location to pick up a package that I wasn't able to sign for at home. When I got there, the clerk asked for proof of our Miami address... Ooops.... I checked the car and couldn't find an electric bill or anything with me. So she went to ask her supervisor. Apparently, he had been laughing so hard at Xavier playing with the Red Sox ball cap that he was like, "fuggedaboutit..."
Also, Sonora's beautiful red hair is irresistible to the ladies down here. And it doesn't hurt that X is in a "Miss America" phase where he waves goodbye to everyone whether he knows them or not.
At the grocery store, Sonora skipped through the aisles singing "76 Trombones" and then urging me, "Sing with me, Mama!"
So either people are completely charmed by them or completely sympathetic to me... ;)
Part Jane Goodall, part Mary Poppins, part Miss Hannigan. Not a significant source of Martha Stewart.