He is talking quite a bit. He really likes to walk around with a cellphone and have conversations. His favorite phone is a clamshell phone, that he can decisively clap shut when he is done "talking."
He will babble in sentence structure quite a bit, reminds me of that Far Side cartoon of what the dog hears, "Blah, blah, blah, Nora, blah, blah, blah, Daddy..."
He called a picture of himself Vavy the other day... Getting pretty close to his real name, I think. Sonora is No-ah and also seems to be morphing into Nona. Which I love, because that is what She called herself at this age. But Sonora doesn't like it, because she inexplicably calls her friend Julian at school, "Nona." I will have to ask about that one.
He also says Buppy (puppy), Babby (baby, Max & Ruby, possibly also puppy and Xavier). He also says Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh quite a bit. Bah is bath, and I don't dare mention it unless I am serious about putting him in it. Bah-boo is bottle, and is usually uttered in the most heartbreaking Oliver Twist tones.
Speaking of which, there he goes....
Part Jane Goodall, part Mary Poppins, part Miss Hannigan. Not a significant source of Martha Stewart.