Xavier has an obsession with the clothes hamper. He loves to put things in it. He will methodically move one (clean) diaper at a time from the changing table to the clothes hamper. I have to check the laundry closely these days. He will cheerfully take any item of clothing you hand him and put it in the hamper for you...
The other day, JD was helping the kids get ready for school. Knowing X's helpful streak with the hamper, he gave him Sonora's nightie. Little did he know I had put the hamper away the night before while Grandma Sue was visiting....
Enter me, from the master bedroom. I see a shadow pass down the hall, a light patter of hurrying steps. Hmmm... I better see what's going on. Xavier never missed a beat, passed the empty spot where the hamper usually resides, and straight to the "guest" bathroom with the aforementioned nightie and deposited it... you guessed it, didn't you? Right into the toilet.
Part Jane Goodall, part Mary Poppins, part Miss Hannigan. Not a significant source of Martha Stewart.